Bread courses in the UK

Karin van Dam <vandamk@prl.research.philips.com>
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:45:44 +0100
v099.n030.12
All these courses are given by Paul Merry, artisan baker and wood-fired oven
designer

June 26-27    Basic breads, including sourdough
Oxfordshire, 190 pounds including accomodation

July 3-4      Breads from the wood-fired oven
Moro, London, 155 pounds without accomodation

July 10-11    Sourdoughs and leavens
Nunnery, Cumbria, 250 pounds including accomodation

July 12-13     Traditional breads of the British Isles
Nunnery, Cumbria, 250 pounds including accomodation

These are part of a series of courses, so I presume more will be to come.

My sister has been on a course taught by Paul at the Village Bakery
(http://www.village-bakery.com/home.htm) and highly recommends it.

For more information, contact Paul on 017683 61102 or
paul@panary.swinternet.co.uk.

I will be attending the course at Moro, so maybe see you there!

Karin