German vollkorn bread

Lobo <lobo119@worldnet.att.net>
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:39:06 -0600
v099.n053.9
Does anyone have recipes for the German bread called 4 kornbrot (korn means
grains) and Vollkorn und Nuss.

The ingredients listed on the hazelnut bread are weizenvolkornschrol
(wheat?), natursauerteig, roggenvollkornschrol, haselnusse (hazelnut),
sonnenblumenkerne (sunflower seeds?) , water, yeast salt and hefe.

On the 4 Kornbrot package, it lists:  weizenmehl (wheat flour?),
natursauedeig, water, roggenmehl, roggenkorner, leinsamen, yeast, hafer,
reis, hele, salt, maismehl (cornmeal?)

I suspect rye and oats are among the words I don't know.

A German told me they might also be sourdough recipes.

Would appreciate a recipe ... email to me too if it's not inconvenient.

Thanks!  Lobo