ABM gasket

Swade38@aol.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:53:54 EST
v099.n061.8
Hi everyone,

This is my first post to the list.  I am hoping someone may find, in their
box of spare bread machine parts, an orange rubber seal/gasket for a Welbilt
purchased in Feb. of 1994.  Model # ABM350-3.  My mother has gone around and
around with the company to get a replacement for hers, as the original was
gobbled up by the garbage disposal.  It is apparently on national backorder -
translation - she'll not ever get one.  If not able to find one, I guess I'll
get her one for Christmas, but she dearly loves the machine she has.  Any
help would be so appreciated!

Sherry in NY
Swade38@aol.com