Dough Enchancers & Relaxers

Joni Repasch <jrepasch@wt.infi.net>
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:44:47 -0500
bread enchancers and relaxers I recently purchased from King Arthur's Lora
Brody's Bread Dough Enhancer. It list ingredients as: Vital wheat gluten,
diastic malt, ascorbic acid.  I don't know the ingredients for the dough
relaxer however, if you call 1-800-827-6836 at King Arthur's Flour
catalogue you can ask them about the ingredients in Lora Brody Dough
Relaxer.  Catalogue Item number 3401. I am sending Jerry this e-mail also
direct.

Also, a big thanks to "Jazzbel"  and BogusFam@aol.com  for submitting
Granary Bread recipes.  Can't wait to try them.

Lastly, I too would be interested in information on the La Cloche baker.
I have seen these advertised but they are so very expensive.  Is the
result worth the price?

Joni Repasch

PS. My thanks to the editors who where kind enough to explain the
difference between the errors.list and the lists.best.com e-mail
addresses.

[Editor ... you are very welcome!!... Reggie]

"Save a tree/irk the postal service: DO IT: in e-mail."