Need source for WW bread flour

"Mary and Craig" <mrgwcb@clark.net>
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:18:18 -0800
v099.n067.9
Hello bakers,

I've been enjoying your posts for months and now have a question--can anyone
recommend a good source for  whole wheat bread flour?  Ideally organic and
finely ground rather than stone ground but ANY info welcome.  I was using
(and still love) organic WW bread flour from Walnut Acres in PA, but they
now only sell it in 2 lb bags which is too expensive for frequent baking.

In the meantime I've been using various mixtures of the KA flours--white
wheat, stone ground, bread machine special, etc, with only ok results.  I
don't have a machine and I like to bake the long rising 100% whole wheat
recipes in the Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book.

Thanks so much!

Maryann in VA