Sam's flour

Ritterhaus@aol.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:40:11 EST
v099.n067.11
I have used the Sam's flour - at 6200 feet elevation in Colorado and did not
notice any difference between it and Gold Medal Better for Bread.  Haven't
checked it out lately, but our stores periodically have Gold Medal for
unheard of prices - last week I paid only 69 cents for a 5# bag.  Most of the
time it is on sale for 79 cents, and this  negates going after a larger bag
at Sam's.  Besides, Sam's will no longer honor my senior card after the first
of the year, so guess they won't have the pleasure of my business anymore as
I can't afford to pay their membership fee for the few things I always buy
there.

I usually have 10 bags (50#) or so of flour in a tight lidded plastic
container in the garage where it is always cool in summer and cold in winter
and have never lost any flour to bugs - or mice.

Jean