French Baking Class

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 19:08:42 -0800
v099.n068.13
I thought this class would be interesting to many of you.  I hope some of
you can attend.  Jeff and I are going to try to be there too!!

A week in the French Countryside with P.J. Hamel and Lora Brody...
Lora Brody, author of over 15 cookbooks and featured chef from Cooking with
Julia and P.J. Hamel, senior editor of the King Arthur Flour Company will
teach you the crown jewels of French Baking. From the picturesque French
Countryside of Lacombe, France, Lora and P.J. will demonstrate the finer
points of the Classic Baguette, Pain Champagne in the manner of Poilaine,
Pain aux Noix, Brioche au Fromage, Petits Pains aux Chocolat, Croissants
Feuilletes and Gateaux Pithiviers.

 >From October 1- October 8, 2000 Lora and guests will enjoy the French
countryside while staying at the beautiful La Combe, a specially designed
living classroom for French Cooking.

Visit Ancient caves and see the world-famous local cave paintings, buy
produce in open air markets, travel through wine country and learn to cook
from the experts.

The price of this trip, including lodging, is $2,950 (US).

To request more information see http://www.lorabrody.com/France.html
Or, call (617) 964-0016 or e-mail Lora at blanche007@aol.com