"Hunza" bread?

Scott Marusak <albumman@pobox.com>
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:57:27 -0500 (EST)
v100.n002.19
I've been trying to hunt down a special bread recipie for my father for over
a year.  Maybe you can help where I've failed.

Its a round, dark whole grain rye bread called "Hunza".  He got it once in a
Lithuanian bakery in Chicago, but no Polish or Lithuanian friends have ever
heard of such a thing.  Supposedly when the Huns invaded europe, this bread
gave them all the energy they needed for a day's ride.  If you've a recipie
(or have even heard of such a bread just so I know he hasn't put me on an
impossible mission) I'd appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks,

Scott
albumman@pobox.com