Re: Digest bread-bakers.v100.n001

Beatrice Ojakangas <bojakan@cpinternet.com>
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 14:05:41 -0600
v100.n002.24
Hi all!
I've been feeling a little guilty about reading all your notes, recipes,
etc., without even poking my head into the group.  I'm a bread baker and
writer and make bread in many different ways - as you'd know if you've seen
my newest
book WHOLE GRAIN BREADS BY MACHINE OR BY HAND, which gives bread recipes
complete with three different sizes of loaf for each loaf (4 cup, 3 cup, 2
cups of flour, basically).  Also, there are directions for mixing the
doughs by hand, in the food processor, in a mixer with a dough hook, in the
bread machine - or, to mix and bake in the machine.  Of course, directions
for each recipe include shaping, rising and baking if all you do is make
the dough.  I notice that a lot of questions people ask, are questions I've
addressed in my book (which has not been well publicized at all, because
Macmillan was sold and whenever that happens, editors lose "ownership" of
their books).  Anyway, for those that are interested, I have the book on my
list of books under beatrice-ojakangas.com.  Check it out!

Beatrice Ojakangas