English Muffin Bread

"Joe & Cheryl DeShon" <jdeshon@sky.net>
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:24:09 -0600
v100.n004.29
Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for a bread machine recipe for English Muffin Bread, similar to
that available at the Amana Colonies in Iowa.  I've tried a couple of boxed
mixes, but the bread came out way too heavy (maybe old
ingredients?).  Anyway, any suggestions will be appreciated, and I'll try
'em all!

To whoever had asked about the horizontal bread machines, I love mine! I
have a Zojirushi V20 that I got from King Arthur Flour about a year ago. It
makes consistently wonderful bread, and also does a great job of getting
the dough ready through the first rising. Hope this helps you out!

Mixie in Missouri