More pizza dough for Dan, B Ojakangas new book

"heller, dulcey" <dheller@hclib.org>
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:43:11 -0600
v100.n007.4
Dan -

Sorry, there is actually a rustic, overnight pizza dough at Baker Boulanger.
I haven't made it, but it looks good.

www.betterbaking.com/baker2/pizza2rust.html

AND, I checked out from the library "Whole grain breads by machine or hand"
by Beatrice Ojakangas.  Usually, I find just a couple recipes to copy, and
then return the book.  I'm going to have to buy this one; I want to try
about 3/4 of the recipes.  Orange cranberry cornmeal bread, beer and mustard
rye bread, light wheat brioche, oatmeal sourdough bread, rosemary wheat
focaccia, honey walnut egg bread... mmmmm

Dulcey