Okay, it isn't wood

jillmyers1@juno.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:51:40 -0800
v100.n008.6
I have material from a handout regarding that Y2K frenzy and the stocking
up of items in case of an emergency.  I thought there may be others out
there that may benefit from this so here goes;  Charcoal briquettes burn at
a 40F temperature each.  Since this is the case, you would want to burn 10
of them to maintain a 400F temperature which lasts up to 45 to 50
minutes.  I am dying to try this out on my barbecue, but I am holding out
for warmer weather.  Not so much because of the coolness but it is dark out
real early.  I really would like to see what I'm 'burning'! ; D  I also
read that baking tiles or baking stones are a necessity.  I have to do a
pizza first- so come on over!
; D
Happy baking!
Jill