Bread baking classes

cammons@juno.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:58:38 -0500
v100.n011.10
I was very disappointed to receive the King Arthur's catalog and see that
the bread baking class being offered in my area was on the day I received
the catalog. I have seen the classes posted here on this list and wondered
if there was a way to post them before the catalog goes out. I would have
loved to attend the class but just needed more advance notice. I read this
list more than I visit King Arthur's website.

Thanks
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.