King Arthur Baking Classes

Frank.Yuhasz@pentairpump.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:44:19 -0500
v100.n011.18
King Arthur Flour's Baking Classes are starting up again.  I would heartily
encourage everyone to attend them if they are anywhere near you.  (We drove
100 miles each way to attend, and it was well worth the trip, and my
husband taking off a day of vacation.)  The instructors are very
informative and entertaining, and they give away lots of very nice, really
useful, baking-related door prizes.  There are Sweet Dough classes and
Rustic/Sourdough classes in most cities they visit.
There will be classes in cities in Florida, Georgia, Indiana,
Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Texas, and Vermont.

[Editor's Note: I was put in touch with a person at King Arthur who will
email me the class schedule ... I have posted one in this digest ... and as
they continue to come to me I will pass them on to you... Reggie]

Check out their web site at www.kingarthurflour.com for more information.
If there are no classes scheduled near you, a visit to the online baking
classes would be well advised for new bakers, as is their 200th anniversary
cookbook.

Carolyn Dandalides