need new bread machine

Richard and Sally Eddy <dobieluvrs@proaxis.com>
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 00:29:35 -0800
v100.n011.29
Can anyone help me with a question.  I am in need of a new bread machine.
I had been using an old 1 lb loaf Panasonic that I had for years which
finally gave up.  I am looking to buy a new one but there are so many on
the market now that my head is swimming.  I have been looking at
Panasonic's and Zojirushi's, but am looking for some advice from people who
may be using a brand that is working really well for them.  I want to be
able to do whole grains and doughs the majority of the time.  If you have
any advice please feel free to email me at my address alone if you would
rather.  And I am really enjoying the recipes on this list...thanks to
everyone!

Sally