Barley flour, pesto bread recipe 2 pound machine

JWest10206@aol.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:51:10 EST
v100.n013.18
Hello to all

I tried a gluten free bread and it came out as hard as a black board! can
someone share a tried and true recipe with gluten free flour?

Here's a recipes I made today I add the sun-dried tomato (right from my
garden (well last summer garden))

Pesto bread
from Black & Decker
All in one deluxe ABM
2 pounds loaves

1 1/4C  water
3 Tb        olive oil
1/3 C   finnely chopped fresh parsley
1/3C        grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tb        dried basil leaves, crushed
1 Tb        sugar
2           clove garlic, minced
1 1/4 t salt
4C      White flour (I used 3C whole wheat bread flour 1 cup
unbleached bread flour) was wonderful
1 1/4t  yeast

That's it for the pesto recipes but before I add the flour I add 1/2 cup of
sun dried tomatoes ....it's just yummmmmy!

Measure ingredients in the order listed into baking pan or according to
your machine.

I selected whole wheat bread you cans select basic bread

I did it for lunch and there's not much left

P.S. I am searching for a recipe that use barley flour

TIA

Josee