Cinnamon roll secret

Kejah@aol.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:04:35 EST
v100.n015.10
     Perhaps some of you remember a chain of cinnamon roll places called T.J.
Cinnamon's in malls back in the 1980's.  One day when my daughters were kids,
they were watching one of the bakers working in their front window and
talking to him.  When he put the filling on the dough, one of my daughters
commented about some little candy bits in the filling.  He told her it was
peppermint!  Evidently just a touch of crushed peppermint candy, like candy
canes, was a "company secret" in their cinnamon rolls.  You might like to try
it sometime.  Their rolls were very good.
     Kris