re wake up to cinnamon buns

Loiscon1@aol.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:14:37 EST
v100.n018.2
From: "Jennis & Bradley Pickens" <ezslim@bully.net>
Subject: Question about Cinnamon Rolls

<I was thrilled to see all of the wonderful recipes for cinnamon rolls.  I
am wondering the best way to have fresh, hot cinnamon rolls for breakfast
without getting up at the crack of dawn.  Do I bake them, freeze them,
reheat them?  Do I freeze them before baking, defrost & bake?  OR Do I put
them in 'fridge after forming them, let them warm up to room temperature
the next morning and finish their second rise, as was suggested by Erin
Nesmith>

I am happy to say you won't have to get up at the crack of dawn to enjoy
your cinnamon buns. After you shape the buns and place them in the bread
pan,you can cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. (or you can freeze
them). Before baking, allow to come to room temperature, and as Erin
suggested, let them rise again. (for at least 30 minutes). Then bake as
directed. Well, it's not the crack of dawn but you will have to leave some
time.

Lois Conway, co-author
Bread Machine Magic, The Bread Machine Magic Book of Helpful Hints and More
Bread Machine Magic.

Do visit our web page at: www.breadmachinemagic.com and say hi!