Honey cracked wheat recipe?

Marjess Leighton <marjess@worldnet.att.net>
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:51:14 -0500
v100.n019.4
I have a bread base called Honey Cracked Wheat, which I bought from KA a
couple of months ago.  Unfortunately, when I went to make another loaf, I
found that I had misplaced the recipe which was on the bag.  I had cut it
out when I transferred the base to another container, and then lost
it.   KA very kindly promised to send the recipe right out to me.  However,
the first of two requests was more than 4 weeks ago, and I don't have the
recipe. I'd really like to make the bread again, if anyone can help me out.

thanks.
Marjess