xanthan gum

"Joan Ross" <rosskat@pipeline.com>
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:57:04 -0500
v100.n019.6
  Hello,

I read my Bread-Baking newsletter all the time!. Thoroughly enjoy it and
advise my reader's to join your mailing for all kinds of baking info. I
used to be a regular contributor but I got so busy going back to work since
my girls started college plus keeping up with my web page.

Anyway, here is yet another source for xanthum gum as well as other
chemicals and lab supplies. They also sell Hartshorn ( ammonium carbonate )
, guar gum, Kosher plain gelatin  etc.

   Hopefully they still are in business.

  Tri-ess Sciences located in Burbank Ca.
Call toll free for a catalog: 1 800 274-6910  0r 1 818 8487838

  regards

  Joan

  Visit our web page: personal as well as fabulous baking & culinary topics
  http://www.pipeline.com/~rosskat/