The reason KA isn't selling the Zo anymore

"Linda Mitchell" <llmitche@umich.edu>
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 07:43:51 -0500
v100.n025.9
The reason KA isn't selling the Zo anymore is because the company is
manufacturing them in China now instead of Japan and they don't know how
reliable they will be.  Another source said that the company couldn't keep
up with the demand and a larger factory in China will help them.
Supposedly, they will be manufactured the same way.  It's odd though that
KA made a big deal about the Zo being made in Japan not China, and the
Breadman is made in China.  I suppose that most the machines are made in
China.  Anyway, KA are the experts and I sure trust them.