Question about milk

Richard and Sally Eddy <dobieluvrs@proaxis.com>
Sat, 08 Apr 2000 11:07:44 -0700
v100.n033.11
I have noticed lately a lot of discussion about scalding milk before using
it.  My question is this...my husband and I no longer use milk products and
only use soy or rice milk.  Am I still supposed to scald these to use them?
  I went through a bad spell a while back with my bread falling and wasn't
sure what the cause was.  I had bought some flour out of a bin at the store
and so I tried a different one from Bob's Red Mill.  I found out that the
flour was causing the problem, so I dumped it and bought new in a bag.  All
flour is not created equal!
Thanks for the help,
Sally