re:v100 no.31

Ruth Warren <herblady@pla-net.net>
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 12:05:31 -0500
v100.n033.16
Carolina Rice is in Lacalamita's "Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook" and I'm
sure it is on line somewhere. I found it there once upon a time.
***************
according to Red Star and Fleishmann 1 packet of yeast is 1 1/4 teaspoons of
yeast.
***************
Tho it's not in this issue, someone again asked for recipes I use to make my
bread mixes. I just get a cookbook out and leaf thru til the spirit moooves
me--I have over 20 bread machine cookbooks, the besat are the Rehberg and
Conway "magic" books  http://breadmachinemagic.com
and The Electric Bread ones , most reliable. Also "Ultimate" If you want
your recipe online there are  sites out there galore--I have so many in
favorites and also in my old bookmarks from Netscape that I transferred
over. http://www.kitchenlink.com  is the site of recipes, just go to the ABM
section.
ruth

                   Visit me on the web at