Pizza Dough

Tower Family <theangel@ttlc.net>
Sun, 21 May 2000 15:25:16 -0400
v100.n044.5
This is for Carolyn who wanted a good pizza dough. I got this off the
net from Baker Boulanger and it was wonderful. A nice and chewy dough.
  Pizza Hut style Pizza Dough
1 1/3 cup water
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons cornmeal
2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 cup bread flour
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
3/8 teaspoon MSG
1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
(You may use all-purpose flour only for this recipe)
Bread machine: Add ingredients to machine bread pan in order given or as
per manufacturer's instructions. Set to dough mode.

Deflate dough very gently before using and allow it to rest a further 15
minutes before using in a recipe. You may refrigerate dough in an oiled
bag for up to two days.
Use your own toppings and cook as you would any pizza dough.
I've used this quite often but don't use the MSG. It always turns out
great.
Happy eating !! Debbie