2 bread machine recipes

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:08:34 -0700
v100.n061.2
Here are a couple that I hope to make someday.  I have quite a collection
of recipes in my to try cookbook ... since I can't make all of them in a
lifetime here are a couple I decided to share now ...

Apple Butter Bread
Carrot Pineapple Bread

                       *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                              Apple Butter Bread

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 24   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Bakers Mailing List        Breads
                  Low Fat                          Bread Machine

       1/2  Tablespoon    yeast
     1      Cup           flour -- whole wheat
     2      Cups          flour -- bread
     1      Teaspoon      salt
     1      Tablespoon    sugar
       1/2  Cup           apple butter
     2      Tablespoons   oil
     1      Cup           water

Bring bread ingredients to room temperature and pour into bakery, in order.
Set "baking control" at 10 o'clock. Select "white bread" and push Start.

Bake the apple butter right into the bread.  Try substituting any favorite
jam or jelly for the apple butter.

Apple's comments: I substituted Peach Butter for the Apple Butter in this
recipe and it was delicious.  It has a very nice texture and aroma!  Tested
in DAK R2D2.

                     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                       *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Carrot Pineapple Bread

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread Bakers Mailing List        Bread Machine
                  Breads                           Low Fat
                  Fruits

       1/3  Cup           Crushed Pineapple In Juice -- Canned
       3/4  Cup           crushed pineapple
       1/2  Cup           Raw Grated Carrots
     1 1/2  Tablespoons   applesauce
       3/4  Teaspoon      vanilla extract
       1/2  Teaspoon      salt
     1 1/2  Tablespoons   brown sugar
       3/4  Cup           oats
       3/4  Cup           whole wheat flour
     1 1/2  Cups          bread flour
     1 1/2  Teaspoons     yeast

Put in breadmaker as per usual your machine. I baked it on quick, but
regular should work fine.  The recipe was adapted from one in Donna
German's book II.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 26083 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0