Re: Thanks

NorthStarKennels@aol.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:15:06 EDT
v100.n068.3
In a message dated 10/21/2000 3:38:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bread-bakers-errors@lists1.ba.best.com writes:

<<
  Joan requested a source for cinnamon chips.  They are available from the
  Baker's Catalogue.  Check under Baking Chips on page 33 in the October 2000
  catalogue.  For those out there that don't get the catalogue check

  www.KingArthurFlour.com.

Many thanks to those who emailed me with help,  I have tracked them down and
already recieved them in the mail.  I'll try them next week.

Joan
*There is no faith which has never been broken except that of a faithful dog.*
                                         "King Solomon's Ring"
                                           -----Konrad Lorenz