new cookbooks

"Erin Nesmith" <enesmith@earthlink.net>
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:32:03 -0600
v100.n074.16
Hello,

I've recently added two new cookbooks to my collection and they're both
great.  The first is the King Arthur Flour 200th Anniversary Cookbook.  It
is well written, well organized, and has already helped me resolve a problem
I was having with another recipe.  It explains a lot without being preachy.
If you don't have one already, make space on your shelf and give Santa some
big hints, because it will be one of those cookbooks that will be the
backbone of your collection.

The other is the second Father Dominic book (Breaking Bread 2), the
companion volume to this season's public television series of the same name.
I like his relaxed, encouraging approach and every recipe that I've tried
has been a winner.  You can get it through his website,
www.breaking-bread.com

Happy baking,
Erin