Help with BreadMan Pan

ltsilver@borg.com (Lois Silverman)
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:26:11 -0500
v100.n076.11
When I first got my Breadman Bread Machine, I had problems with the company
getting an extra pan and blade. Now years later the same company is giving
a friend the same run around.

My help came from this group. Now I hope I can get that help again.

She needs to replace just the pan for her Breadman Ultra #TR700/600A. She
has called monthly from April to November and has been told the company
only takes orders when parts are in stock; there are no parts in stock.

We love our breadmachines, but hate the service or lack thereof.

Help

Thanks for the help in advance and also for all the great hints, tips and
recipes.

LT Silverman