To All Recipe Test Volunteers

"Peter and Susan Reinhart" <s.reinhart@prodigy.net>
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:43:32 -0500
v100.n078.14
To all who responded to my request for volunteer recipe testers,
    Wow! The response has been fabulous! We're at 20 volunteers and
counting!!  I am currently organizing all the names and trying to match you
each with recipes in the categories you  requested. I am also putting
together a folder to mail to each of you. It will include a questionaire
that I'll need you to fill out at the end, rating the recipe on both
process, clarity of instruction, and final product. Expect to hear from me
directly (not through this list) sometime just after Christmas.
    If there's anyone else still interested in being part of the test "beta"
group (as one of you called it--I like that!) e-mail me and I'll get you on
the list. Specify whether you prefer to try direct (straight dough, no
preferment) bread, or indirect (preferment, sponge method) bread, rustic
(wet dough) bread, or wild yeast (sourdough) bread. These will need to be
made either by hand or in an electric mixer, but not a bread machine.
    Thanks you so much for your overwhelming enthusiasm. I'll be looking
forward to sending you recipes soon. And thank you Reggie for creating this
great Forum, which is now also such a perfect resource for authors.
    Regards to all,
    Peter

    New update -- Dec 12 --we're now up to over 70 volunteers to test
recipes--fabulous and thanks!!
    It may take a little longer to get back to everyone personally but you
will hear from me sometime before the year ends or shortly thereafter with
recipes and response sheets.
    Have a wonderful holiday season!!
     Peter