About breadman pans and sticky rolls

"Gonzo White" <Gunks33@hotmail.com>
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:40:53 -0600
v101.n006.9
Richard Wilson asked about the breadman pans.  I have had my breadman
ultimate for about 4 years and am still on the origianal pan.  The bread
just pops out, when using it to make dough I wait a day and the dried dough
left behind is dry and peels right off the walls.

One question, do you wash your pans?  I don't, That might be your
problem  something in the water.  A professional bakery nevers washes their
pans so  neither do I.  Actually if you think about it, the pans really
never get  dirty,, and the heat kills anything that does try to live there.

Shanda Solomon asked for a sticky roll recipe.  The sticky part is towards
the bottom of the recipe.  <grin>

Cinnamon Rolls

1 1/2 tsp Active dry yeast
3 cups Bread flour
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tea Salt
1/2 cup warm milk
1/2 cup warm water
2 heaping Tablespoons of lard or butter
1 Egg

Select dough setting. Add the ingredients in the order listed. Press start.

While you are waiting chop up 1/3 - 1/2 cup Walnuts
Mix with 3 Tbls White sugar
3 Tbls Brown sugar
1 Tbls Cinnamon

When the dough is ready Remove to a lightly floured surface, roll or pat
into a 12 x 9 rectangle.
Brush with 1/3 cup melted butter. Sprinkle the Sugar Mixture over the butter.

Roll the dough jelly roll style.  Pinch the edge to seal.  Cut into 12
pieces and place into a greased 9x13 pan.  Cover and let raise for 45
minutes.  Bakes at 375 F for 20-25 minutes until light golden brown.

To Make Sticky buns

1/2 Cup brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
2 Tbls Corn syrup

Mix this up, just before the dough is ready, place in the bottom of the pan
and put the cinnamon rolls on top.  Tastes wonderful.