Panini grill - Flama from King Arthur Catalog

Martha Stevens <s.scott.stevens@worldnet.att.net>
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:05:48 -0500
v101.n012.11
I ordered the Flama panini grill from King Arthur when it was first offered
and I'm delighted with it.  Its smaller size is great for two people --
we've used it for chicken breasts, boneless pork chops, yellow and zucchini
squash, baby carrots, and of course, for sandwiches (ANY sandwich).  The
heat coming from both top and bottom speeds cooking and seems to help keep
moisture in meats.  We also tried pancakes on the opened griddle surfaces,
but I'm sticking with my range-top griddle for those.

Martha