steel cut oats

Ursula Prada <edtiltvincent@yahoo.com>
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:20:43 -0800 (PST)
v101.n016.16
I found a recipe for Banana-Oatmeal Bread that called
for steel cut oats, as well as quick-cooking oats.  I
really liked the texture of the bread, but would like
to make it without the 1 cup of mashed bananas the
recipe called for.  Can you suggest how I can use the
steel cut oats in a recipe calling for quick-cooking
oats, or how/what to substitute for the banana?  I'm
new to bread machine baking (or bread baking in
general, for that matter), and would appreciate any
suggestions.

I understand that there are discussion/chat/posting
rooms... (???) you can go to for questions like these,
but I have no idea how to find them.

Thanks for any suggestions
edtiltvincent@yahoo.com