New paddle

"Betsy Oppenneer" <breadworks@quest-net.com>
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:04:25 -0400
v101.n025.1
Bread baking buddies...I'm in on the marketing of a fantastic new product
for bakers. When the company approached me and said they had a "new,
exciting paddle," I must admit that I was skeptical. After all, what can one
do to make a paddle exciting? Luckily, in the food world eating our words
(or thoughts as the case may be) can be tasty. This is a truly nifty
product. The paddle works on the same premises as the professional loaders
for commercial ovens and takes bread and pizza directly from the work, or
rising surface, to the baking stone with no mess nor does it collapse the
dough. You just slip the paddle under the dough, pull back on the handle and
the dough glides onto the paddle. Slide the handle forward and deposit the
dough directly onto your hot baking stone. The paddle probably won't be in
stores for another nine months to a year, but I'm selling it from my website
if you want to view it. There's a drawing, but there will be a real picture
within a few days. I'll be taking credit cards on the site in about a week.
Another great "toy" is the 36-inch whisk - yep, 3 feet! Definitely not
useful in the standard home kitchen, but looks magnificent on the wall. Hope
you'll visit my site soon. Betsy

Betsy Oppenneer
Certified Culinary Professional
The Breadworks, Inc.