Boston brown bread.

Pat Robb <pat_robb@pacbell.net>
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:17:01 -0700
v101.n042.9
Does anyone know of a pan that can be used for Boston brown bread, steamed
or baked, that is the size of a 1 lb. coffee can.  My ancient cans seem to
have disappeared.  I considered buying 2 cans of coffee (which I wouldn't
use) for replacement cans and discovered that they are only 11.5 oz.  The
King Arthur catalog has a glass pan, which is quite pricey, and I'm not
sure I want glass in any event.  Want I want is a metallic 16 oz
cylinder.  If anyone knows where such a pan could be found, I would be mose
grateful.

Pat