Sweet rolls

Corinaesq@aol.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:58:33 EDT
v101.n044.10
This is for Chris who was having difficulty with sweet roll recipes not
baking through. I had that problem until I started rolling my dough to
about 1/4 inch thickness, and using a little less butter when sprinkling
the cinnamon-sugar mixture (or whatever your filling is). The additional
benefit is that the rolls look prettier (I think), and have just as much
cinnamon taste as if you slathered the mixture on it. If your sweet rolls
without filling are getting brown on the outside before being done on the
inside, you may not be allowing enough rising time. If you try all of these
suggestions and still have the problem, foil is always a good answer!

Corina