Bosch and Magic Mill DLX

SRaineault@aol.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:17:22 EDT
v101.n046.1
I highly recommend the Bosch and Magic Mill DLX. With the two of thewm I
managed to keep up with my 100 loaves per week bread business and both offer
consistency in in the feel of the dough, quantity of ingredients, I could
count on time after time.  When I purchased my Magic Mill through King Arthur
7 years ago, I do recall a person in FL who sold used and refurbished DLX's
as well as new and replacement parts and accessories. I'll see if I can come
up with her name....With these two machines who needs a Hobart.