Re: Big mixers:Bosch

Darlene Jones <djones@moscow.com>
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:12:52 -0700
v101.n046.3
 > From: Thomas Sawyer <jntsawyer@earthlink.net>
 > Subject: Big mixers:Bosch
 > Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:47:05 -0500
 >
 > Just wanted to say that although I still use my ABM on the dough cycle only
 > when I want just 1 loaf of bread, I recently invested in the Bosch Concept
 > mixer(700 watt), as my Kitchen Aid motor (350 watt), burned up, (and my
 > large Cuisinart died from too much use).

 > I am only sorry I didn't invest in one 25 years ago!

from a lurker who has not posted in a very long time:

hi tom.....

i DID buy my bosch 25 years ago and it is still going strong...i baked
bread for five kids and my husband and i for many, many years, 12+ loaves a
week; cinnamon buns; angle food cakes (the only mixer big enough to
accommodate the *huge-ness* of the puffed-up egg whites); parker house
rolls (from the joy of cooking); cookie dough; mashed potatoes.....and
myriad other recipies....i had to replace the blender containter once
(*someone* forgot to take the fork out they were using to push down bananas
and peaches) otherwise, i am a completely satisfied customer.....oh, i
forgot to tell you, i bought it *used*  ... i have not bought the graters
and other attachments; my molinex food grinder, also bought 25 years ago,
is still grinding and crushing quite well.....

just offering a word in support of boshe's....they are an awesome machine....

darlene

<djones@moscow.com>
<jone9538@uidaho.edu>
Darlene Jones