Bread Baker's Apprentice

"Margaret Cope" <mcope@connriver.net>
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:14:59 -0500
v102.n002.14
Thank you Peter Reinhart!!!  The book is wonderful and I have made the best
sourdough ever without yeast. Everyone is appreciative.  Also made the
Sticky Buns which I have been making for 35 years but these were the best
ever according to my sons and daughter-in-law.  The Stollen is excellent
which is another item I have made for countless years as gifts at Christmas
often baking in one pound coffee tins  (12 0z now).  Hurrah for the new
book!  Made the pizza too last week and the crust was divine!

Can someone tell me what the best heavy duty mixer is today?  I can't find
the newletters that discuss that.  I just remember that the  current
version  of the KA that I use is not as good.  Is the bigger KA better?  My
daughter-in-law would like to get a bigger machine and I promised to
research it through all of you.