Heavy Duty Mixers

Lisa <byhisgrc@yahoo.com>
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:26:52 -0800 (PST)
v102.n003.3
Margaret asked: "Can someone tell me what the best heavy duty mixer is
today?  I can't find the newletters that discuss that.  I just remember
that the  current version  of the KA that I use is not as good.  Is the
bigger KA better?  My daughter-in-law would like to get a bigger machine
and I promised to research it through all of you."

Margaret, I have the 6qt. professional Kitchenaid (525 watts) and I love
it! I looked and looked for the best price and trying to figure out which
model I wanted - finally settled on this one a couple years ago and never
looked back. There are some others that have a lot of very good buzz right
now though. One of the reason I like the KA is that it has all metal parts
and their reputation precedes them. I think this thing will probably
outlive me! Here is a site that you can check out the other "hot" mixers
right now.

www.breadmachinedigest.com

www.healthforyouministry.com

Lisa in CA