Pizza dough

Santo Caruso <mrc1300@earthlink.net>
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:20:57 -0500
v102.n008.4
I cannot recall seeing a post for a controllable pizza dough.

My experience with pizza dough has been abysmal. I have tried making dough
to emulate the type commercial establishments use. That breaks down to a
dough that is easy to stretch and mold into a round shape, without beating
it, pounding it and generally making a mess of the dough.

The commercial establishments I have observed, can make a round shape
effortlessly. They stretch, a few slaps, a twirl and a perfect shape emerges.

Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

SamC