Kenwood Breadmaker

"Joanne Elliot" <JELLIOT@LLGM.COM>
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:44:45 -0500
v102.n009.21
I wonder if you can help?  We had a Kenwood Breadmaker at Christmas and are
only getting "OK" results - basic white bread seems fine and so do
speciality breads, eg date and walnut, carribean bread, etc but wholemeal
and granary type bread comes out very dense and heavy at the bottom of the
loaf but quite airy at the top.

Also, can recipes designed for other breadmakers be used in our Kenwood?

Any help or tips would be great - everyone seems to be having 100% success
apart from us - we've tried different yeast, different makes of bread but
keep getting the same results.

Thank you.
Jo

Joanne Elliott