Re: New breadmaker

DRogers248@aol.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 08:39:41 EDT
v102.n016.1
 > From: mewstone@earthlink.net
 > Subject: New Breadmaker
 > Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:07:50 -0800
 >
 > I have just purchased a breadman ultimate breadmaking machine and despite
 > following the strict order of addition every loaf I make has flour on one
 > corner which has remained unmixed.
 >
 > Can you give me any suggestions as how to avoid this?
 >
 > Thank you
 > Wendy Penney

Wendy,  Are you putting the liquids in first?  Bread machines can be
wonderful tools but they are not a "set and walk completely away"
appliance. When I had a bread machine I always had to "help" it mix.  I had
a horizontal model with 2 paddles but it didn't seem to matter.  Towards
the end I was only using it for kneading so I sold it and bought a kitchen
aid with a dough hook.  I am a much happier camper.  I prefer the breads
baked in the oven.

   Debbie Rogers