Bun pans

Ellen Lee <leep@mkl.com>
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:47:14 -0400
v102.n017.1
Carolyn:

Your question in the 4/13 bread-bakers digest:

 > I notice that the big puffy hamburgh rolls that I buy from the store have
 > been baked in what appears to be shallow muffin-tin sorts of pans. The
 > depth is maybe 1 inch, and the diameter of each is about 4 inches.

 > Anyone have an idea where these pans might be purchased?

King Arthur Flour Co. sells these pans. I have had one of them for several
years, and there is no sign of the non-stick coating wearing off. However,
the pan in the current Baker's Catalogue (page 14) appears to be uncoated.
The item number is 5185, price $19.95. KA's toll-free number is
800-827-6836. The 'net address: http://www.bakerscatalogue.com

I have no connection to King Arthur except for MANY years as a contented
customer.

Ellen Lee