How to Make Lighter Weight Whole Wheat Bread?

cmw0829@cs.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:46:28 -0400
v102.n021.11
I am at last making wonderful whole wheat bread in my Bosch Concept 7 (what
a machine!) and the loaves are absolutely beautiful and tasty. I use a meat
slicer to get even thin slices that hold up, otherwise they'd be really
thick slabs. I'm on a weight-loss program (WW), so I weigh my bread slices
to fit them in, but they are quite heavy.

Is there anything I can do to make the bread fluffier and lighter? I don't
want to go back to store bought, but the homemade is double the amount.

TIA
Cathy