breads for gift giving

"Gardner, Meryl" <gardnerm@be.udel.edu>
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:15:52 -0400
v102.n023.8
Hi -- My bread making skills are currently limited to simple,
made-in-the-ABM recipes, but I am hoping to find a way to bake breads for
end-of-the-year gifts for teachers.  Does anyone have a fool-proof recipe
that would enable me to make a bunch of breads at a time?  I have to make
about 20 gift breads, and don't have time to make them one at a time in my
ABM. I would very much appreciate fool-proof recipes that would enable me
to bake a bunch of breads at a time?   They don't have to be big loaves and
don't even have to be breads in a strict sense, but they should be a little
"gifty".

Thanks -- Meryl