HearthKit Raffle

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:56:10 -0800
v102.n052.10
Well, we are going into week 2 for the HearthKit Oven Insert
raffle.  Remember for just a small $2 donation for each number you have a
chance of winning a wonderful HearthKit Oven Insert and possibly enhance
and improve your bread culinary experience.  Wouldn't it be a very
satisfying moment for you to see the look on your spouses or children's
faces when you bring out an incredible and possibly intricately designed
and baked to perfection hearth bread??  So, PLEASE send in your money for
tickets to win this great item.

We are going to raffle off two on December 14.  The Hearth Kitchen Company
has generously donated two to us to make this raffle possible.  The money
collected will be put toward the bread-bakers and daily-bread web sites and
mailing list maintenance charges.  When I receive the money I will e-mail
you a number.  The more numbers you purchase the better your chances to
win.  Two winners will be chosen by random picking of the numbers.  Please
don't hesitate to enter frequently!!

Please see the bread-bakers web site raffle page:

     http://www.bread-bakers.com/raffle.html

for details and payment options. (You can send me a check or money
order.  I also accept PayPal but not credit cards.)

Here is some information about the amazing HearthKit Oven Insert:

Whether you have a gas or electric home oven, HearthKit will help you to
improve the quality of all foods you bake and roast. With HearthKit in your
oven, you can:

ROAST MEATS, Poultry, Vegetables, and Casseroles at higher temperatures for
succulence of taste, color, and texture.

BAKE European Style Artisan Breads with chewy, crisp crusts and deep color
like those found in commercial bakeries.

BAKE Professional Style Pizza at Home as if it came from a brick beehive oven.

SLOW COOK Stews and Baked Beans to add a rich depth and fullness to your
dinner menu.

BAKE Pan Breads, Muffins, Cookies, and Pies, like those you've found in the
best bakeries.

LONG SIMMER Dishes for maximum flavor release. The key to a hearth oven's
great results is its unique ability to absorb heat and redistribute it evenly.

Once HearthKit is heated to the desired temperature, it tends to remain at
that level creating a highly stable heat platform. Thus, three types of
heat - conductive, radiant and ambient - work together allowing you to cook
your usual dishes with superior results; meats and poultry cook evenly and
quickly, retaining their juiciness while breads with fabulous crusts rise
to their fullest volume.

Who knows ... it might bring out a part of you that you didn't know
existed.  Maybe the next book on hearth breads could be yours!!

So, enter early, enter often and good luck to you!!
Reggie