Holiday Breads

aklatt@iowatelecom.net
22 Dec 102 14:02:28 Central Standard Time
v102.n059.2
Hi all I going thru some of my digest of bread baker list and thought I
would share this recipe. I started out with a lemon Poppy seed recipe and I
have changed it to meet my needs at work. I work in a small in house bakery
that is part of a grocery store. These muffins are made in the large
monster muffin pans and fly out of the store. I just take the basic recipe
and change it to fit my mood that day. You can make a Cappacino Muffin too
by using instant coffee instead of Egg nog and put in some hazelnut
extract.  So have fun with it.

* Exported from MasterCook *

                               Egg Nog Bread

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 2     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    :

                         -----SIFT TOGETHER-----
   2 1/2              c  Flour
      3/4             c  Sugar
   1                  t  Salt
   2                  t  Baking soda
                         -----WET INGREDIENTS-----
   1                     Egg
   1 1/4              c  Egg Nog
      1/3             c  Oil

Add to dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in 1/2 c nuts
and 1 c drained marchino cherries diced.  Pour into 2 4x7 loaf pans. Bake
at 350 F for 45 to 50 min.

Per serving: 1213 Calories (kcal); 40g Total Fat; (29% calories from fat);
19g Protein; 194g Carbohydrate; 94mg Cholesterol; 2356mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 8 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 7 1/2
Fat; 5 Other Carbohydrates