Dessert/breakfast pizza

"Susannah Ayres-Thomas" <sthomas3@wi.rr.com>
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:19:37 -0600
v103.n002.9
Just performed a little experiment with some leftover pizza dough, and was
so pleased with it, I thought I would pass it on to others:  On regular
pizza dough (a recipe I regularly use, which contains one boiled potato and
the potato water used as the liquid), I spread some home-made apple butter,
and then topped it with grated sharp cheddar cheese, and then baked it as I
would any other pizza.  The results, I'm pleased to say, were just
delicious, and make a good, light breakfast, or a pleasant and light dessert.

Susannah