bread knives

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:04:16 -0800 (PST)
v103.n004.3
The contributors to this group take their bread very, very seriously.
That's why I am coming to you with an "after-baking" request.

I need a new bread knife. There are plenty of mediocre knives out there for
mediocre bread, but I think something I created with the best ingredients
and my best efforts deserves something better.

The problem is the sticker shock! What I have seen begins at $75 and goes up.

What I need is for some one to either justify such a knife for a one person
household or recommend a lower priced knife.

If you respond directly, I will get a faster answer.
Fredericka Cohen  cohenfs@prodigy.net