units of measurement

Carolyn Schaffner <drsnooks@buffnet.net>
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:01:32 -0500
v103.n006.5
Thanks so much Reggie & Jeff for repeating the gory details of units of
measurement.

I recently bought (at Target) a heavy-duty stainless steel refrigerator
magnet "Liquid Measure Magnet" (AMCO Houseworks, model 8337, Amco
Houseworks, Vernon Hills, Illinois). Now I can try to figure out
conversions of liquids.

AND I noticed elsewhere that KitchenAid has such a magnet but I didn't pay
enuf attention to whether it offers dry weight conversions.

I use a lot of recipes in UK publications by guessing but can't try the
baking --> YET!!! I'll get there...

Carolyn Schaffner in dangerously frigid Buffalo, NY